John A. Martin & Associates of Nevada is the leading structural engineering firm in Las Vegas, Nevada. We provide a creative, collaborative and professional environment offering great potential for professional growth.
Our practice focuses on the structural design of hospitality and entertainment properties, high rise hotel and residential towers, commercial properties, and public buildings. Our local staff is highly experienced and capable of designing most regional, national, and international projects. When necessary, our affiliation with the other Martin Engineering offices allows us to successfully meet the requirements of extremely challenging or large projects in any location.
Most of our projects are constructed primarily of steel and concrete, however, we design using all construction materials.
Current Open Positions:
- Structural Designer (Entry Level Structural Engineer)
- Project Engineer
- Lead Project Engineer
- BIM Specialist
- BIM Technician
For future considerations please submit all career related inquiries to: hr@JohnMartinNevada.com
JAMA NV is proud to offer a generous benefits package, elements of which include, but are not limited to:
- Medical (with modest pre-tax contributions for dependent coverage)
- Life (with additional coverage available through payroll deduction)
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- 401K Plan through Martin Associates Group and Fidelity Investments
- Seventeen (17) days of paid time off per year (increasing with longevity)
- Eight paid holidays per year
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Spending Account